Heriot Primary School
- I'm in a Fairy Tale....get me out of here! The reality show to end all reality shows! £2.50 per ticket Wednesday 19th December, 7pm at the school hall.
The school is running several recycling schemes which are open to the community. Items that can be recycled are biscuit wrappers, old ink cartridges, beauty product packaging, batteries and old pens. There is a recycling depot in the outside shelter available during school times.
Crisps packets, of any brand, and Pringles cans/tubes have been added to the list of items that can be recycled at school through Terracycle.
Our first shipment of biscuit wrappers was sent off a couple of weeks ago. We earned 1,466 points (£14.66) to spend on eco products for our school and helped reduce waste! Thank you to those who have contributed to this.
Please view the following posters for more information on what can be recycled.
- Pringles Cans
- Crisp Packets
- Cracker and Biscuit Wrappers
- Cracker and Biscuit Wrappers - Accepted Waste
- Personal Care and Beauty Products
- Personal Care and Beauty Products - Accepted Waste
The children have created a community garden in the outdoor learning area. The hope is that there may be some small crops available for the community to pick over the summer holidays - in return for some care of the garden.
The Parent Council is composed of elected members from the Parent Forum. The Parent Forum includes all the parents of pupils enroled at the school. All parents are invited to come along and learn more about the school.